1. Parents will need a Baptism class that is offered per the schedule. Permission to skip the class may be given, if this is not the family's first child and the parents are participating Catholics.
2. Each couple for first time Baptisms or if they are new parishioners must meet with Fr. Larry before Baptism.
3. The parents will choose the god-parents of their child. At least one of the god-parents needs to be Confirmed, practicing Catholic.
4. The parents will choose a Patron Saint for their child.
5. Baptisms are done during any of the three Mass times on a scheduled Baptism weekend.
6. Parents must be registered in the parish at the time of Baptism. If parents wish a Baptism in a place other than their own own parish, a letter from their home Pastor is required.